A lot from a little

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Old Jewish Ladies Club

I think my mom has befriended the whole jewish community. We have about 10 older jewish ladies (when I say older I mean 50-60 years old) baking and cooking for the engagement party. It's funny how many women enjoy doing that stuff. At least I know the food will be yummy :)

4 more days until my friends and Myke come in town. Yeah!!!
Also, it's going to be a jew-crew reunion at the Golden house on Saturday. Josh R, Josh W, Dan, Jodi, Sadie, Lauren H, Lara and Adam will be there. Good times :)

I got my eyebrows waxed and I didn't get an allergic reaction. Another Yeah!

I'm so glad that Brokeback Mountain didn't win best picture. That film was soooo boring! Crash was a great movie. Two Yeah's for Crash!!

Tomorrow I have an eye appointment with Lenscrafters. I'm hoping to get a couple of contacts and a new pair of glasses. I so need a new trendy pair of glasses.

I'm itchy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home