A lot from a little

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Me and my puppy? My puppy and I!

I was planning on taking my dog to petsmart today but it's raining outside. Maybe I should just take him tomorrow? Oh wait, I have a performance at 1:30pm. That sucks.
After the Sunday performance, I am free of this play. Yeah!

I've been going back and forth on whether to move to California early. I told my parents it'd make things easier for me if they just kicked me out of their home. Of course they would never do this, but it didn't hurt to ask.

I'm still sitting in my pj's and it's almost 11:30AM. I'm so lazy on the weekends.
At least the house is quiet this morning. My parents are gone!!! Yeah!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    Janis hat looks good on her today, huh?

    Follow that little voice inside your head that says come now and come now. That's just how it's got to be, toots. ;)

    I'm sorry I missed all your performances. I know they were all brilliant.

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Update: Naomi and I come in less than three weeks! This is exciting! Is it warm there? The temperature dropped to about -25 with windchill yesterday so anything is better than Toronto right now.

    Rosalie

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Myke--Don't worry about missing the show. It wasn't that great anyways. You'll see future shows (if I'm in any).

    Rose--It just got cold here too but the temperature is suppose to go up a bit come March. That said, I'll call you guys the week of to tell you what clothes to bring. I'm so excited it's less than 3 weeks away!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home