A lot from a little

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Finally!

The play is finished! Yippee!
Everyone was flubbing their lines but we had a good time (good audience too).
Some guy asked if he could adopt me. I love old people!
I had a bunch of work people come to this show, but they ended up leaving during the intermission. I'm pretty sure they didn't like the play. :(

Since the cast went out last night we didn't do anything this afternoon.
Actually last night was ok. We hung out for about an hour and a half at a local pub.
Boy, does my dad need to be the center of attention.

My tummy is killing me. I think once I get some chicken in it I'll be ok.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I can't express my profound pride at your accomplishment, and also my disappointment at missing your performance. You have only dusted off the acting abilities a few times since we've been together, and to have missed an entire play run- that's just heartbreaking. But I am still very proud of you for going out and doing it. I know- without even having to see it- that you were the star. And it's fitting: you're my shining star, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home