A lot from a little

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Did I win or did I lose?

I'm not sure if I won the car fight with Myke. The truth is Myke and I are sailing in unchartered territories. We have never purchased a car and know nothing about what to look out for when buying a used car. Honestly, this situation (and others) is really stressing me out. I'm trying to plan a wedding in Hawaii, find a job, apartment and car in California and deal with legal crap. It's just a little much for a wee little woman of 5'1. If I had a double than maybe this would all be doable. Damn it!
Enough about me...

CONGRATS TO JENN AND BARRY!! (And that's all I will say...)

GET WELL SOON, NAOMI!

GOOD LUCK IN SCHOOL, ANG, ROSE AND AARON!

HAVE FUN BABYSITTING, MYKIE!

LOVE AND KISSES TO MY FAMILY IN TORONTO!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, MOM AND DAD!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    Thanks for the beautiful flowers, Dara. Cherie and I really appreciated them.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    No one wins a fight Dara. Guns kill.

    Oh, and I forgot to comment about Jen and Barry. What awesome news! Congrats to them! Are they still going to travel with us?

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Myke--I asked Jenn the same question. I don't think they will be. We'll reschedule for a later date. Meanwhile, you'll have to go on a million vacations with me. To Europe we go...2008/09?

    Larry--It was my pleasure. I'm glad they like them. :)

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My brother Matt is going to be my inspiration when/if I have to buy a used car. He's already given me a lot of information, such as the best kind to buy (Toyota, he said) and which years and something about when a new edition of a model comes out that the price of the old edition drops drastically but is likely to be very reliable. The example was a Corolla, which I expressed an interest in. You may want to email him for used car info as he's now owned three.
    - Rosalie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home