A lot from a little

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Golden Girl

Change of Plans:
We are going to be buying a used car in GA and then Myke will be driving it to CA. This seems to be a win-win situation because Myke doesn't have to fly, my dad can help with the process, I can put it under my name and get him insurance as a temporary driver, and we'll have a car come my arrival in May. Good stuff. Now I just have to find a car. There are many Ford's but I really want a Toyota or Honda. Wish me luck...

I'm suppose to be practicing my parallel parking with my dad this morning but it's raining and I really don't feel like practicing in the rain.

I watched "North Country" last night and was very impressed.
Oh, the other day I went to see "Cheaper by the Dozen 2" with my mom. It was actually really cute. I'm a sucker for family movies. I'm also a sucker for teeny-bopper movies :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home