A lot from a little

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

No '94 for me!

Myke has it in his head that buying a '94 Honda for $3000 is good. I'm trying to tell him that you can buy a 1999 or younger for 3-4K. Why won't he listen?
I so don't want anything older than a '99. No thanks!

I had a rather healthy lunch today and actually feel full. Yeah to being healthy (if just for a day).

Apparently, I might be getting a giant gift certificate to Victoria's Secret for an engagement present from a bunch of my mom's friends. That seems like an odd gift, if you ask me.

Advil is my best friend for this week. Don't ask!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Hey- don't make me look like an ass. Give some context first- then make me look like an ass.

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Just concentrate on writing blog entries for your blog, ok sparky?
    I'm just kidding. I love your comments.
    And you are the bad guy in this situation!! Bad guy!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This time I'm not getting involved. I would just comment that buying any used car, especially a much older one, is usually the source of much heartache and big bills.
    So in this corner, wearing blue, we have Myke-----and in the other corner, in pink, is Dara. Who's the referee?
    Love
    NANA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home