A lot from a little

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bought the car!

We bought the car yesterday! My parents and I drove about 9 hours to pick up the car in South Carolina/North Carolina. It's really nice and runs really well. My dad is having a new cd player installed today and we are going to get a GA emissions test either today or tomorrow. That means by the time Myke is here it should be set for him to drive back to Cali. I just hope he has no problems driving it back. He did share with me that a co-worker of his purchased a '96 Toyota Avalon (one year younger than our model) and drove it from NY to CA without any problems.
If anyone wants to check out the car go to www.dbrmotors.com and click on inventory and then "toyota avalon."
Oh, Myke and I decided to name the car "Balcario" (pronounced BAL-CARE-E-O).

My engagement party is less than a week away and I'm getting really excited. Today I'm going shopping with my mom to pick out an outfit. Apparently jeans and a tshirt isn't classy enough. That said, everyone else is going to be wearing hawaiian themed clothing (i.e. hawaiian shirts, bright colored tshirts, etc...).

Happy Sunday!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I don't have any Hawaiin themed anything.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why Balcario? Top secret reasons?

    yes! so excited for Friday!

    Naomi!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also have no Hawaiian themed anything. Can I just look nice? Maybe I'll draw some flowers on my name tag.

    Also so excited for Friday!!

    Rosalie

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    You can wear whatever you want to wear, k?

    Balcario was this Bermudan little boy I befriended when I was younger. :)

    Is it Friday yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home