A lot from a little

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Come Friday Come!

Today I bought new glasses. They are similar to my old black pair but better. :)

Also, I drove my new car for the first time. At first I was nervous, but then I got use to it and it was ok. It drives pretty well for being 11 years old.

Oh and I got a bonus. Pretty sweet, huh? I am going to buy a bathing suit. I need one for Hawaii. I also need to stop scratching my legs. Boy, are they itchy!

I'm doing like 20 loads of laundry right now. This engagement party has been a lot of work. I don't know how my mom does it...

My dad and I tried to get a tag (i.e. plates) for my new car but the gov't office wouldn't accept our paperwork unless we went to some other office first. How ridiculous is that you have to run around the city for a stupid tag. My god! Why can't these gov't offices be all next to one another. It'd be easier for everyone. You know what else would be easier for everyone? Longer hours of operation for government buildings. Who can get to these places when they are only open from 8-4:30pm??

3 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    government offices are designed for the convenience of the employees, not the general public.

    SO EXCITED! WE LEAVE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!! i will see your glasses and judge them to be hot!

    and i second ms rosalie's idea of having a cheesy-movie based night!


    naomi

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    How about Monday night we go out to the cheap theatres? Is that alright with everyone?
    It's only $1.50. Less than a rental.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    $1.50 to go to a movie?! My jaw is on the floor. I've never heard of such a thing!

    Oh, I have so much laundry to do, too! And then go eat sushi with Noah because I haven't seen him all week! And get my clothes ready! And plan a lesson for tomorrow morning's class! So much to do, so little time!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home