A lot from a little

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Two down, 8 to go!


So far, so good.
The crowds have been laughing and the cast hasn't been messing up their lines too much (at least not enough that the audience would notice).
I'd like to see it's fun, but I find myself sleeping during the second Act. I do like my parts though. I love playing a southerner. It's my best accent for sure (though Myke will argue I can't do any other accents...especially English).

Of course, I didn't really get to sleep in today cause my dad felt it necessary to wake me up. I hate when he does that. However, I do like when he makes me breakfast. It's so nice to wake up to the smell of french toast or pancakes.
I expect this once I move to California :)

My engagement party is slowing coming up. I'm really excited about Rose, Naomi and Myke coming here. I am planning on taking them to some fun veggie restaurants and some cute parts of town. They want to stalk Jimmy Carter, but I don't know where he is.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i like how stalking jimmy carter has turned in to a WE thing and not just a ME thing. solidarity!

    i checked into getting myself a passport, and was informed that i don't actually need a passport to get into the US until december 2006. thus, i'm chepaing out and sticking to my birth certificate and OHIP card, which didn't cause me any troubles at all on my trip to DC last year. so excited!

    yes to waking up to the smell of pancakes!

    naomi!

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Thanks for keeping me updated on passport laws. I hate that my passport is American. I'm going to have major problems visiting Europe in the future.

    I am really nervous that you won't be able to eat anything we cook here. We have to go to the grocery store and get you a bunch of stuff. This is a promise!

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    honestly, honestly, i bet i'll be fine. you've got hummus and bagels! throw in some tomato slices and that will feed me all weekend.

    maybe the rest of the world will stop hating the american government and start hating other governments, like picking up a new fashion! for example, folks could hate south africa! i hate south africa's government about as much as i hate the american government! i could be persuaded to hate it more if it becomes more trnedy to do so!

    naomi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home