A lot from a little

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Nowhere Man


I'm sick of being sick!
What I would give to be able to breath through my nose. It's funny how we take advantage of little things like that, huh?
Hopefully, this cold is leaving me though. I can't imagine having it for another week.

I've done absolutely nothing this weekend! I haven't gone out once. I need more movies to watch since I'm bored out of my mind. I might make a stop to Blockbuster later today if I feel up to it. We'll see.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Serves you right!!!What you need is Chicken Soup---or tea with honey (and I don't mean Myke). Seriously, we feel bad knowing you're under the weather. The saying is if you feed a cold, it's gone in 7 days; otherwise it lasts 1 week.
    Love from Nana and Papa.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I agree with Nana. I hope you feel better, babe. Do you guys have pay-per-view?

     
  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Myke--We don't have pay-per-view. Oh well. It's ok though cause some lovely guy bought me a gift certifcate to blockbuster.

    Nana--I like your saying. And if I had to dip Myke in my tea, he might get 2nd degree burns. No good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home