A lot from a little

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Get into my car...

I thought today was going to be the day I take my driving exam, but unfortunately the DMV center is closed for MLK day.
I did spend the morning/early afternoon practicing parallel parking with my dad. He yelled at me the whole time and I didn't walk away from it feeling confident. I'll try again tomorrow.

Tonight I'm going to see a movie with Aaron. I have been wanting to see Harry Potter for months now!

Tomorrow I'm getting a massage. Oh, how I need a massage every weekend. I wish I was rich!

I had a funny play rehearsal the other night. The director was screaming "It's TIT not TEET" at one of the narrators. Very funny since he is an older man with a southern accent.

Guess what? I'm going to Toronto April 7-9th. I haven't decided where I'm going to stay, but I'm excited to see friends and family.

8 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's the occasion for coming to TO? Not that we don't want to see you. Something special? Time off? Work related? Are you flying direct to Pearson International? All will be revealed. Do we make plans for an evening for you?

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yey Daralay is coming! That's just B4 Jada's bday. Miss U. And U still can't have Borat. He's mine.
    G

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you can come to my house.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I hope you can come to my house," was poted by cousin Summer.

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    What's milk day? Kidding. I hope you have a great trip, even though inside I'm burning with jealousy.

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Wow...hello posts!
    I'm coming becaus I want to. No event is really going on. I'm flying directly into Pearson airport too. I got a good deal! So far I'm busy on Saturday day and night. We can defin. do something on Sunday though. Family time!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Plan on sleeping over here on Saturday evening. I'll plan a Family Brunch with the family members available on that date. And I'll invite Nana Merle.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH YES to wishing for massages every day! and for coming to toronto!

    naomi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home