A lot from a little

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Luck be a lady!

I'm exhausted.
I would love to just grab a pillow and sleep for a good 3 days (without interruptions, of course).
Running around like a mad woman is not my definition of a good time.
Being in a play takes so much time! It'd be fine if there were people my age that I could pass the time with. But of course, I'm not that lucky.

I can't wait until Saturday. I'm going to use the day to catch up on my zzz's and talk on the phone with Myke and my cousin, Rachel.
Sadly, I haven't really been able to speak to Myke for more than 5 min's at a time. This distance thing is not recommended for the weak hearted (that's for damn skippy!).

It's our preview night tonight. I'm just hoping my dad remembers all of his lines.

Let the show begin...

6 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The expression for thespians is:
    "Break a Leg". Considering that your father has done that before, I can only say, on behalf of Papa and me----Good luck! Hope it's very successful, and you have Standing Room Only.
    Love from Nana and Papa.

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Thanks Nana! It went really well last night. One little old lady approached me and said "You were barely in it, but I liked you"...It made me smile.

    Hope you two are doing well.
    Love and Kisses,
    Dara

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Only five more weeks until we come! Do we get to dress up for this big party? I plan on bringing dress up clothes, and I know Naomi will dress up any chance she can get, so be prepared for us to look fabulous (but not as fabulous as you, of course!).

    Good luck with your play. But I know it's old hat for you and you'll be great!
    Rosalie

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Break a leg babe! I know you'll do awesome!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    You don't have to dress up at this party. It's a hawaiian theme so you could wear a colorful outfit if you wanted. No fancy dresses though. Sorry!

    The play is going well so far. We've done two performances and the crowd has been kind (they laugh).

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww! Just when I was about to rent an evening gown....
    Just kidding. Hawaiian, eh? Hmm. This sounds like a job for the Goodwill. And possibly the dollar store.
    Rosalie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home