A lot from a little

Monday, January 09, 2006

Love, actually


When I first saw the movie "love actually" I was in awe. I loved how all the stories were intertwined and all characters knew one another. I also love British accents (thanks to my grandfather). As soon as the movie was over, I wanted to rush to the nearest HMV and buy the CD, but, alas, that never happened...until now! I finally made it to the local music store and picked up a copy of the "love actually" soundtrack. Oh how I love the music! It's funny how music can make you tear up. I love that about music and movies.

Today was crazy busy :)
Of course, only Myke knows the details of my day.
And we'll keep it at that.

I think I found centerpieces for the tables at my wedding. I'm going to show them to my mom tonight and see if she likes them.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Christ-mas is all around us, and so the feeling grows...

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must tell you that your grandfather denies he has any accent. He always says it is we North Americans who have the accents. I just tease him and say that I married an immigrant. Nana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home