A lot from a little

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Seeing Blue


My wonderful and amazing fiance, Myke, sent me a beautiful gift--a dozen Blue Roses!
He made my day, week and month!
No one has ever sent me a package I didn't know about it. I feel special and loved.

So, I've changed the color of my bridesmaids dresses to black. Finding matching blue dresses (or even dresses that look good next to one another) is a hard and stressful task.
I feel really bad that my cousin Rachel bought a blue/green dress. I told her she can defin. still wear it though. It's dark enough to match with the black dresses.
Now I'm confused on what color flowers I should get. Any ideas?
Oh the stresses of being a bride (it's exciting too though).

I had a nice lunch with my friend, Amy today. We went to Jason's Deli and bitched about the people we are annoyed with at work. I always love bitchsessions.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    So does that mean you want me to send you black flowers from now on?"

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Hell No! I want blue flowers! But it does mean you have to buy a black suit. I hope that's ok.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    Sounds like you're going to have to send the orange suit back, Myke.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    black dresses are hot for weddings this year! i'm not kidding!

    i was not aware that this world had blue roses! your blog is a source of information!

    naomi!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I think it'd be hilarious if Myke wore an orange suit..haha!

    Naomi--I'm glad you think black is hot (said in a Paris Hilton voice of course).

    I just hope that the rest of my bridesmaids are ok with this change.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i totally meant it in a paris way!!! except that black really is hot for bridesmaids this year! DAMN YOU PARIS for making the truth sound so flaky!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home