A lot from a little

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Violent Dreams

Dan, Jodi and I went to a restaurant called "The Grape" last night near Lennox Mall. It was fun, though Jodi left early. After that, Dan and I headed to his place where we played Taboo with my brother and his friend, Ryan until 3 AM. This is probably the latest I've been up since I was 21. Craziness. It was a fun night.
The only piece that wasn't that great, was having to drive home. I hate getting lost and I hate driving in unfamiliar areas. It really makes me nervous. And being that Atlanta isn't that safest place and drivers suck, well, it doesn't really help a lost driver.

That's all done and over with and I'm left feeling sleepy and yucky. I need another 7 hours of sleep to feel refreshed!

Oh, and on Saturday during the day I went shopping with my dad. He's one of the funniest people to shop with. Sometimes he doesn't care what he buys, just as long as it is on sale.

Right now my mom is in Toronto enjoying herself. I'm super jealous!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    So? Ali G, or what?

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Nope! My Aunt and Uncle took it out of the bag and started watching it. My mom also said that it was scratched. Not good! My mom just wrote them an email regarding it, so we'll see what happens. I was/am very sad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home