A lot from a little

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Oh my goodness!


Today I received great feedback from my manager. He likes the way I'm working and wants to put me in charge of new projects.
Also, I'm becoming more comfortable with my co-workers. This is such a good thing. I'm set to go to a spa with one of my co-workers, Amy, on Sunday. Here I come Massage!!

My rehearsal last night was funny. There is this one lady who looks like Susan Sarandon and she's such a pain. My dad and I both dislike her very much! She's very anal, bossy and just plain annoying. Hopefully, I won't have that many interactions with her. Because I'm barely in the play, I haven't gotten a chance to get to know any of the other cast members (besides my dad of course). They seem nice, but they are so much older than I am. Oh well. At least the play fills up my time so I'm not over analyzing my life.

I'm looking at wedding invitations tonight. I'm looking to order them by the end of this month. The more things I can complete this month, the better I'll be. I'm only saying this cause every Thursday, Friday and Saturday starting February 1st, I'll be doing the play.

Message to Aaron: Cheer up!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Mmmm... Susan Sarandon...

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's nice to know hard work does get noticed and appreciated. GO GIRL GO!!! You can reach the heights.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home