A lot from a little

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Top 10 Reason Why the Grammys Suck!


Keep in mind this pertains to the 2006 award show:

1. Mariah is there.
2. The really talented people never get awards (i.e. Coldplay, Paul M, Fiona Apple, etc...)
3. Kelly Clarkson won a bunch of awards. Who the hell voted for her?
4. Country performers...need I say more?
5. Almost every performer sings off key. What's up with that?
6. Ugly clothes
7. Speeches that thank "God" or "Jesus" Thank Moses for once. He doesn't get enough credit!
8. Fake Reactions. If you lose and you feel like crying, than go for it!
9. Fake boobies and other parts. It's not attractive!
10. U2's album was not the most amazing thing in the world. Come on, people!

*You are allowed to disagree with my opinions, however do not get mad at me for stating mine*

4 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I'm mad at you for stating your opinion.

    Having said that, I agree with everything: the industry simply does not recognize talent, whether that comes in the form of a good musician or a good song writer. I was so happy that some good people got nominated, but it all fell apart when Kelly Clarkson won- more than once. That's when I checked out, mentally.

    Kelly Clarkson sucks.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with you on everything. What was with the ridiculous soldier outfits on Kanye and Jamie Foxx?? Is this the nutcracker suite?! It doesn't seem to be about the music anymore.
    Oh, and did you see Nicole Kidman's hair?! ACK!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I didn't see Nicole's hair. I'll have to check it out.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my favoruite part was when sly stone walked of stage during the tribute to sly and the family stone. apparently, he also walked on out of the building and never came back. the tribute was the upsettingly sucky!

    yes to hating on kelly clarkson. yes to hating on all the people who looked REALLY BAD. i fell asleep at one point.

    please continue stating your opinions.

    naomi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home