A lot from a little

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2 hour lunches

I love my workplace. I can take a 2 hour lunch and no one even flinches. How is it possible that people finish anything? Maybe people better prioritize their time when they have more flexibility. Hmm, what a thought.

I decided to invite one of my co-workers to my engagement party. What the hell!
Blame it on my sensitive, sweet side.

I have another play rehearsal tomorrow night. I have the majority of my lines memorized, however I only have 10 lines so that's kinda sad. My dad is still struggling with his lines (he has around 1000 lines). He's getting better at his southern accent though. I guess now he has a total of 2 accents: yelling (i.e BULLY) and pseudo-southern. Go Dad!

Myke is meeting with our lawyer tomorrow (well, soon to be our lawyer). I can't wait to hear the specifics.

Southern word of the day: Funning or Funnin'

Oh, you silly rednecks...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home