A lot from a little

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hello, Goodbye, Hello, Goodbye

I’ve never been good at saying “goodbye” to people. I guess I always figured that eventually I’d see that person again. I’m only slowly realizing that not everyone thinks like me. I apologize for all the bad goodbye’s I’ve ever given. This is something I will have to work on.

I also have to apologize for being so abrupt. I always come across as harsh, blunt and unemotional when in actuality I am a sweet, sensitive being. I love snuggling, hugs, kisses, kind words and spending time with the people I care about. I would never hurt someone intentionally and if I found out my “bluntness” was making someone uncomfortable I would stop doing whatever it is that I was doing and try to rectify the situation.

It’s back to work I go…

1 Comments:

  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    See, you're showing your sweetness as we speak.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home