A lot from a little

Friday, December 30, 2005

Give me one moment...


Today meant catching up with Hewitt Toronto people. I got to chat with Jenn (yes, I mentioned you!) and Sophia. I really do miss them!
I discussed with Jenn my plans to go on a trip with them (herself and hubby, Barry) in 2007. Even though we haven't actually begun 2006, I feel really excited about the potential trip in 2007.

You know what is funny? I knew that I'd suck at Texas Hold 'Em, but I didn't know I'd actually like the game. It was fun! I will so get together with the Bell Oaks gang in the future.
My night was also filled with watching the movie "The Producers." It was ok, but I prefer the actual Broadway musical.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to go to my brother's New Years bash in the GA mountains. I really don't think hanging around drunken' 20-something year olds is that much fun, but I guess it's better than doing nothing. We'll see...

Happy New Years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home