A lot from a little

Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Chrishannukahmis


We woke up at 7am (CA time) to unwrap a zillion and one presents. Cherie and Larry (Myke's sister and brother-in-law) went all out this year. The presents looked beautiful under the tree, and the kids were so excited to open their gifts (pictures to come). They were extremely generous and gave me many gift certificates to places I love (i.e. victoria secret, blockbuster, etc...). Myke stuffed my stocking with many goodies as well. All in all it was a good time. The big thing for me was the time with Myke though. This long weekend has been great. I'm honestly sad to leave. :( I'll see him soon enough though.

To all of you who celebrate Christmas/Chanukah: Happy Holidays!

Up next: Food! Yummy turkey!

Thanks to everyone (especially my parents) who helped me out with this trip.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Just so you know, Cherie and Santa had something to do with your stocking, too. Gotta love Cherie and Santa!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did you also get a visit from hannukah harry? he seems to know which houses to visit, because he came to my parents' place.....

    Rosalie

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I did get a visit from Hannukah Harry! Yeah! I hope you had a great Christmas/Chanukah.

    Miss you!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We miss you and Myke here in Toronto!!! Please come back!!!

    Jenn =)

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    We miss you too, Jenn and Barry. We are really looking forward to going on a cruise/trip with you two in 2007.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home