A lot from a little

Saturday, December 10, 2005

To, To, To, Today

Two goals in life that I will probably never attain:
1. Dead body on CSI (Miami or Las Vegas)
2. Cast member of Mad TV
__________________________________________

I just got back from a fun time. First I went to see Josh W's (not pronounced like Bush's middle initial) improv act. It was really funny. He is trying to convince me to audition, but I don't think I'll have enough time since I'll soon be busy with "Under Dogwood" (that's the play I'm in with my dad). Afterwards, my brother, Josh, Josh's friend, and myself headed to a Krispy's (yuck!) for some hot cocoa and good times.

Tomorrow is meant for shopping. I'm not looking forward to the crowds in the malls though. This is my least fave time to shop. Hopefully it will be a painless and quick visit.

Oh and I saw a sign today that said "JesUSAlive"...I guess you know you are in the South when you see a sign like that, huh?

4 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    Wait, so does the "US" make part of Jesus? Wait, it does!

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too want to play a dead body on csi. We should start a TV show with Mark aka Sledgehammer. You can get in on the fun, cuz you're whacky like that.

    Zok

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Zok--
    I feel so special that you posted on my blog. I think that you, Mark and myself should write a script (with Myke proofreading it of course). What do you think?

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so there! And by there, I mean yes.

    And I feel special, that you feel special.

    Now that I think of it... seeing as you guys are gonna be living in Cali (home of the TV show and crackwhore) we can write a script and you can mingle with the famous people (and or crackwhores)and get that shit aired. Then we could become multimillionaire playboys/girls and watch as our lives spiral out of control. I could become a drug addict, you an alcoholic and then we'd be in all the tabloids for like 3 years... But then we'd come up with another great idea, and reclaim greatness.

    So yeah, lets get on that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home