A lot from a little

Saturday, December 03, 2005

A whole lotta crying going on

Maybe I bit the bullet when I moved from TO to GA. What I mean by this is, maybe I should've just stayed in TO until Myke got settled into his new job. If I had done that than maybe I'd be a little happier and had more support during this crazy time.

Today I found out that I have to retake the driving test because they don't accept Canadian licenses. Why is that? I'm extremely upset about this. I took a written and driving test beforehand IN GEORGIA and now I have to retake it cause the Canadian one isn't good enough? I think GA laws suck! This is the place where you can buy a gun for $10 at the age of 18 (a little bit of an exaggeration). What the hell!!

Tomorrow has to be better than today.
It just has to!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey lady,

    you're settling back into georgia. things will get better! and then you leave for the o.c.! you're saving money and getting to mock the georgia way of doing things, two of my favourite hobbies. 3 more months? you don't have to worry about snow storms or canadian politics or paying rent!

    can you email me your address?

    love,
    naomi

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    so, was tomorrow better than today?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home