A lot from a little

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Skeeball, slot machines and Star Wars video games...oh my!

I spent tonight at Dave and Busters with a few high school friends and siblings. It was a fun night, however I realize more than ever that I don't have all that much in common with most of these people anymore. Don't get me wrong, I think they are great, but they don't get me like my TO friends do. My TO friends would never go out to a bar (lots of drinking) and watch a football game, instead they'd go to a live show and barely drink anything at all. I know there are live shows to be had here in GA, but I have no one to go with (none of my GA friends are into that scene). I hope this 6 month stint goes by quickly!

Side note: I miss my movie buddy! No one wants to go see any movies with me and it's driving me crazy. I might just go alone.

My parents just came home with their new convertible. It's big and ugly. Soooo not my style! But I'm glad they are happy.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    Am I your movie buddy? 'Cause if so, I miss you too. If not, I still miss you.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    You are my movie buddy! When we lived in TO, you were always so flexible and willing to see any movie. I really love that about you! I honestly think I'm going to be going to movies alone here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home