A lot from a little

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Smell Of Salmon

Why do hotels/resorts have wedding planners if they don’t help plan anything? I’ve had to write the manager of the hotel, just to get the wedding coordinator to contact me. Before that I emailed/called the wedding coordinator a bunch of times and received no response. Even now, I feel she is not answering my questions or helping me. My mom says she’s probably busy assisting other brides, but frankly, I feel she’s doing nothing. She keeps on telling me I have enough time to plan everything before May, but I thought this whole wedding thing was on my schedule not on hers or the hotel. Am I wrong? I don’t want to be “Bridezilla” but I don’t like the service I’m getting at all. I’m paying a lot of money and for what? If they don’t get back to me before the end of December I’ll have to contact the manager of the hotel again (I don’t want to do this though).

Yesterday and Today were better than the day before. I still have to take the driving test, but I’m trying not to think about it.

Salmon Patties Rock! Thank you Mom (and Nana, for giving her the recipe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home