A lot from a little

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Once, twice, ten times a lady?

I bought my wedding dress. I want to post a pic, but since Myke reads this I can't. Damn! However, if you want to check out the dress go to Maggie Sottero's website and click on the dress design "grace." It's really beautiful and I'm really happy with it.
The best part is that it was cheap!
I showed it to my dad and he got all teary-eyed. It was sweet.
I still have to purchase a veil and shoes, but that can wait until later.

We are going to someone's house (a family friend) for Thanksgiving around 4pm for some yummy fried turkey.
I love holidays based around eating.

Things I am thankful for:
1. A loving Beyonce
2. Parents, Grandparents, Cousins, etc...
3. Yummy Food (i.e. mac and cheese, turkey, etc...)
4. Email
5. Weekends/Holidays
6. Airplanes (to take me on my many trips)
7. Movies (I need to go to more of those)

...there are more, but I need food.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is so exciting!!!

    i hope you have an awesome thanksgiving and you get lots of hugs+delicious food. rock on, lady.

    naomi!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Thank you. I hope it goes well too. I love turkey! I heard TO got snow. Is it damn cold there? I miss you!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, it snowed last night, and has continued into today. people are driving like retards, much too slowly and with panicky bursts of speed. also, some guy ahead of us was wearing a t-shirt and carrying his winter jacket while adam was walking me home last night, and we wondered what that was about. jackets aren't like portable heaters! being near one won't make you warmer! people in this city are so weird.

    hope your turkey is lots of delicious!

    naomi

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Dara, you know this is a little too tempting. Even though I'm the one who likes to be surprised, it's like saying to me, "Hey Myke, your present is under the bed. Don't look under there, but it's under the bed." So mean.

    And Naomi, coats are definitely like portable heaters; that's how they work! How else are we supposed to see his big muscles?

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The gown is beautiful, and I forwarded the E-mail to your 3 Hart uncles, and to Rachel, in Montreal.
    Yes, we have a little bit of snow, but then, this is the big northern country. Actually, watching the weather monitors on CNN, there's a lot of bad storm, snow and rain, throughout the USA.
    We love you.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Nana and Papa--I miss you very much. The snow, however, is something I don't miss. I will miss all the seasons though.
    I'm glad you liked the dress. It's really pretty on me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home