A lot from a little

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Good things come to those who wait

I got the job! I start this Friday. I'm super excited about it too. It's something different than what I've been doing in the past and it's with a smaller office. The only problem about starting on Friday is that my parents don't have a 3rd car. That means, either my mom has to get a ride with a co-worker or my dad has to drop me off at a subway station near where my work is (and that is bad cause I have no idea where it is and how to get to the office).

Last night was the Ben Folds concert. I love live music but I hate the crowds. Aaron and I noted that everyone at the concert looked the same (i.e. white, middle class, etc...). Oh and teenagers annoy me.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Oh and congratulations on your job! I'm so proud of you.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We're so happy to get you off the unemployment rolls. You've spent long enough lazing in bed till all hours, and then staying up late into the wee hours, and starting the cycle all over again.
    We're sure you will bring your usual skills to your new undertaking, and in no time you will feel that you're ready for the top position.
    Love

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Nana and Papa,

    You think that I've been lazing around lately? You guys are funny. Anyways, I'm ready to join the job world again and get money. Thank you for your kind words.
    love
    dara

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    y'all don't know what it's like, being male, middle-class and white.

    gerogia has a subway!?

    love,
    naomi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home