A lot from a little

Monday, November 14, 2005

Oh, the choices!

I thought I was all set with the dress, until I went to another place and found two other dresses that looked good on me (side note: out of 30 dresses tried on only 3 looked good on me.). So now I'm conflicted. What to do, what to do?
And when did dresses get so expensive? All the ones that I'm liking are roughly the same price ($800-900). My dad has decided that he can find cheaper so he will be attending our next wedding dress store fitting come this sunday...should be interesting.
For everyone who does not know my dad, this is the same guy who thought he could get less expensive, nice bras for cheap. When we went bra shopping at Sears(this was years ago mind you) a sales person turned to me and said "for you or for him?." After that, he told me I could go buy expensive bras at Victoria Secret. It was an extremely funny situation though. Who in their right mind would say that? Did the sales lady not realize that my dad was male? Who knows...

I had my interview today. It lasted 3 hours and I was interviewed by 8 people. Craziness. I'm glad I got that over and done with. Hopefully, I'll hear back from the company soon. It'd be great to get a job in GA.

I like the weather here. It's beautiful.

Oh and I hate driving...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    That's my random girl. Just remember, don't show the dress on your blog 'cause I read it too. Enjoy the weather, hon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home