A lot from a little

Monday, December 12, 2005

Free food? I'm so there!

Today's Lesson: You can't lose weight if people keep on taking you out to lunch/dinner.


I went to this really nice veggie-fabulous restaurant today with a co-worker. The food was so good it made me want to stop eating meat...Seriously!

My job keeps on getting better and better. I found out today that they are taking everyone out (yet again) for dinner and you get to invite a friend (I'm inviting my dad). Also, they might take everyone to the Bahamas in February/March. Too bad Myke isn't here to enjoy these perks with me. Oh well. I've been inviting my parents to go with me to every work function. I figure, they deserve it :)

We (meaning my parents and I) are working on the Engagement Party invites. Hopefully, we'll finish them by the end of this week. For all of you who are wondering when it is: March 11, 2006 at 7pm.

YOUR OPINION NEEDED: ARE BERT AND ERNIE REALLY GAY?

5 Comments:

  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    Two things: first, Bert and Ernie are under a strict "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

    Second, I'm guessing you typed that last post pretty quick. There were about 6 reasons I think you whipped that one up pretty quick. But you know I love ya!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Is that better? I changed some of the spelling mishaps. So sorry to hurt your eyes. Oh well.

    Love you!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I'm a bastard. I was just playing with ya. (though you need to look at the word 'wait'.) I'm truly a bastard. You're good the way you are. I'll just tease you about your spelling and you can tease me about my dancing (though we both know I'm the dancing king!)

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bert and Ernie may or not be gay, please keep in mind though that they live in New York City and the rent is quite high which is the reason they share a room.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Very good point, Melissa. Though are we sure that the location is NYC and not San Fran? Maybe you should investigate.
    Also, I don't remember them cuddling or hugging. Did they? Who knows.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home