A lot from a little

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A lot happens when you are sleeping

I've been busy training my replacement at work. Funny enough, she is a lot like me. Her husband lives in the UK right now and they have been going through the Greencard process for 3 years now (craziness!). I just hope that my Greencard journey with Myke will take a shorter amount of time.

In other news, the guy that is marrying us is a total hippy. I honestly believes he prays to trees and flowers. What a whack job!
After looking at his marriage script, Myke and I have decided to create our own. Thank God Myke is a writer!

My night turned out to be a real downer. Oh well...there is always tomorrow!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger LTA said…

    I'm trying to convince Mike to insert some references to elves, unicorns, hobbits, earth godesses, and astral projection. Also, instead of saying "mazeltov!" at the end of the ceremony, I've suggested "Happy Kwanzaa" or "George Bush hates black people." I think he might go for it. What do you think?

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Oh, I really like "George Bush hates black people"...hmm, you definitely have me thinking.

    I take it Myke told you about our hippy rabbi. He's crazy!

    I can't wait to hear you play "here, there, everywhere"...I'm sure it will be great.

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    A lot does happen when you're sleeping, especially if you're on Ambien.

    Hey everyone, George Bush hates Kwanzaa. So there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home