A lot from a little

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Independence = Power

I really don't enjoy depending on others. I mean, it's great to have a support network, but I don't like leaning on people for money, food, etc...
Now that I'm moving to a new place, I find myself consistenly leaning/depending on others. I try to do as much as I can by myself, but I always end up having to get help. I just hate feeling powerless. I know eventually it will work out, but for now I'm left worrying about everything. Moves shouldn't be this stressful!

I went for my final dress fitting tonight. It looks great. I'm very happy with everything. I'm so thankful I got a corset dress because I don't think my dress would fit otherwise (I lost some weight). I'm so excited to wear it soon. Only 3 more weeks.

I have two more weeks left of work. Craziness!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    You're still my independent Dara. If you were a movie, you'd be "Independence Day." If you were a song, you'd be an Indy-rock song. You're a strong woman, and California's still looking sunny, I promise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home