A lot from a little

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Are criminals ugly?

I wish I could skip April and go straight to May.
I am sick of being in Georgia and I am sick of being away from Myke.
My friends here are flighty and can never make plans. My days are spent working, eating and then sleeping. Wow, sounds terribly exciting, huh?
Hopefully my life will get better once I move to California...at least I'll be with Myke.

I'm sleepy yet I went to sleep at 9:30pm.
They need to allow naps in the workplace.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    If I start a company, I'm going to allow people to nap at 2:00 in the afternoon everyday, because I think that's when the human needs a little siesta.

    (PS your life will get better once you get to California, because around me, everyone's life is better.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    PS Criminals are beautiful- just a little bit less beautiful than the good guys, who always have wavy hair and ripped abs. Like Natalie Portman. Mmmm, Natalie Portman.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    criminals are always ugly! according to the newspaper, that's why they're criminals!

    naomi!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    Apparently Naomi hasn't seen the same movies as I have. Hello: Sharon Stone (Basic Instinct), Billy Zane (Titanic), Willem Defoe (Spiderman)... wait, maybe you're right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home