A lot from a little

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Counting all my ducks...


I'm going to California tomorrow!!! I get to see Myke!! I also get to go to the beach, LA, and cool new restaurants. It does suck that I'll be running around doing job interviews and looking for apartments, but at least I'll have some stuff to look forward to.
I've also heard the weather there is beautiful--not too hot, not to humid. My perfect climate is when I can wear a tank top and jeans.
I'm glad I'm going this weekend because I heard that Georgia is getting lots of storms.
And as you can see from my previous posts, when it rains in Georgia, it pours.

Enough about weather...I'm planning a Mother's Day/Bday surprise for my mom on the 29th of this month. She has no clue what I'm doing either. I am positive she'll love it.

Here's to surprises!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes to surprises and yes to getting excited about moving to california! the more excited you get about moving there, the more excited i can gt about coming out to visit you guys!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    okay, that was me!
    naomi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home