A lot from a little

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Famous People

Isn't California suppose to be sunny all the time? Well, whoever said that lied. :)

This trip has brought insight into my life. I realize now how similar Orange County is to Marietta, GA and even Oakville (in Canada). Although they have different climates they all seem to have rain (i.e. glumy/depressing days). Just because I've been going through a rough patch doesn't mean that my life is horrible. California isn't the worst place to be.

So far I've seen Jerry O'Connell's brother, Pink and Corey Hart (Pink's husband). I get very excited when I see famous people. Venice beach is beautiful and fun! I hope to go there more in the near future. This evening I got to explore parts of OC with Sara and Gianfranco. Though I barely ate anything, I got a feel for where I'll be living. It's not so bad. Myke and I also went to some funky restaurant in LA with Malinda on Friday night. This restaurant had a giant rideable bull in the center and a giant fire in the back to make smores (aka schmores).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home