A lot from a little

Sunday, April 09, 2006

T Dot

Why does it have to end?
What I would give to be living here again. I mean, I'm excited to move to California, but there is something about Toronto that gets my blood pumping. I just feel at home here.

Last night I went to The Keg with Tom and Ang and others (Jenn, Barry, Melesha, Melissa, Zok, Ant and hubby, Rose, Naomi, Adam, Matt and girlfriend). I got my spinach and crab dip and I had fun reminiscing about old times. Afterwards we went to my fave crepe place on Queen West. They have amazing crepes.

This morning was spent watching "Undeclared" with Tom and Ang and then brunch with the family. It was nice but quick. Right now I'm at my Uncle Phil's place. They are driving me to the airport in an hour or so.

Everyone missed you, Myke.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dara,
    I had a great time seeing you on Saturday. Noah apologizes again for not being able to make it. He rented season 2 of Ali G and with every episode, especially the Borat parts, I think of you!

    Rosalie

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I miss everyone, too. I haven't said the words, "Queen West" in a while. Or Eaton Centre (with an "re"!), or Yonge/Lawrence, or Avenue Road, or Yorkdale or... okay, I should stop. It's just getting dangerous. I'm glad you had a good time, and I'm glad you're back (and that much closer to being with me). I'm selfish that way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home