A lot from a little

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Reservations 101


I called The Keg to make a reservation for 12 people on Saturday night, but they told me this was not possible and that I need to come an hour or so before to get tables. Well, of course that answer was not ideal, so I wrote them a nice, long email. About 1 hour later I received a call from the manager saying that they would be happy to make an exception and make a reservation for me and my 12 guests. Hell Yea!! And that's what I'm talkin' about...(snap!)

Only a little bit longer until I'm in Toronto. I'm not excited about the cold weather, but I am excited to see my friends and family. It's been awhile.
I still don't have a ride back to the airport but that's ok. I can always take a bus or a limo (of course that's pricey).

Myke is apartment hunting for us in the OC right now. It's not looking that great. A lot of apartment buildings post ads even if they don't have availability. That seems so odd to me. Also, rent is so damn expensive! I honestly don't feel that a one bedroom is worth $1300 (am I alone here?).

Random Moment: The other day I was driving to work and the sky turned black and it starting hailing/raining really hard. I was a bit nervous but decided to keep on driving until I started hearing tornado sirens. Needless to say, I turned my car around and went back home. I waited for about 20 minutes (until the rain stopped) and drove to work. Georgia weather is sure funny!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    I hope you're having a great time in T-dot. You know how to schmooze the Keg guys. First person in history to get a reservation. Go you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home