A lot from a little

Friday, April 14, 2006

"Have you lost weight?"


I just weighed myself and I've lost about 5 lbs. Honestly, if it weren't for people constantly approaching me and mentioning my weight loss I would never know (unless of course I weighed myself..hehe). And why have I been losing weight? Well, I've been a stressbag these days. I stress about everything from getting a license to finding an apartment in California. As I've learned in the past, people deal with stress differently. I get really anxious and don't eat, while others eat too much and are super depressed (although I guess one could argue that being anxious is in the same category as depression). Anyways, I'm sure everything will be better eventually. It's just the waiting that kills me/makes me sick to my stomach.

Work news: I might have found my replacement. It's my brother's roomate's sister. She's great and would be an awesome fit. We'll see what happens though.

I'm taking it easy tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I thought anxious meant something else. Hmmm...

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Congrats! I knew you had it in you babe. (You haven't posted about what I'm congratulating you for, but there you have it).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home