A lot from a little

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The sound of Hawaiian music flows throughout the Golden house


Only 4 more days until I'm in sunny California. Myke has rented a car while I'm there so we don't have to be dependent on his sister and brother-in-law. It'll be nice to drive around the OC and find areas I like. I'm also excited to celebrate Christmas with his family.

Right now my parents are blasting Hawaiian tunes while making dinner on the bbq (another fun moment in the Golden household).

My brother is having surgery this Tuesday on his nose. It's suppose to be heavy-duty surgery so my dad took off time from work. I think it's cute that Aaron needs to be babysat (for a week) when he has surgery. Oh how they love to baby him.

My dog has an upset stomach right now and you can hear his tummy rumbling throughout the house (with the music).

4 Comments:

  • At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to go to california... you lucky bastard. I also want to listen to Hawaiian music (such a strange word to spell... it just feels wrong. Whorish is also kind of a strange word to spell). Anyway, have a grand ol' time and take that bastardly TV me out of commission so that I can straighten my life out all good and proper (by stealing his).

    Say hi to that Myke too... cuz yeah.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I'm so confused.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Thanks for posting, Mystery Man/Woman. You scare me a little too :)

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay that you get to spend Christmas with Myke's family in California! Noah's spending his first Christmas with mine (unfortunately not in CA, but in the slushy Saug) and I'm really excited.

    Are your parents playing Hawaiian tunes in honour of your wedding? Will they still be playing them when Naomi and I come in March? I hope so.

    Rosalie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home