A lot from a little

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The story of the Keg Mansion

Myke suggested that we head down to the haunted Keg Mansion for dinner last night and so we did just that. All the rooms in this mansion look old and eerie. I didn't see any ghosts, but Derek and Myke were scaring me a bit with their ridiculous jokes (haha). After that we headed to Dereks place to see his new futon and black cat (fitting since it was on halloween). I'm discovering that it's hard to say goodbye to people when you haven't really grasped the fact that you are leaving.

Today means giving my stereo to this spa across the street and getting a free massage for it. Yay! Also, the new tenant of this apartment is coming over to buy a couple of items and see if he wants anything else.

I finished the book Rose and Noah gave me (it only took me 2 hours to read). It was good, but I kinda had a hard time relating to the main character as she was way too possessive on men (well, one man in particular).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home