A lot from a little

Friday, October 21, 2005

"...I really want to know"


I use to prefer CSI: Miami over CSI (Las Vegas) but now I have changed. The cast in CSI (Las Vegas) is much more realistic and likeable. Needless to say, I'm a big fan of the show and watch it almost every Thursday night.

I spoke to my cousin yesterday and it looks like she'll be attending my wedding in Hawaii with my grandmother. I'm super excited about this! I've been super close with my cousins my whole life...my TO family was the reason I relocated to Canada. It's kinda sad that I worked my whole life to get here and when I finally get settled, I decide to move back to the States.

I made a spontaneous decision to visit my grandparents yesterday. We had some japanese food and discussed the movie "Paperclips" and wedding plans. Whenever I visit my grandparents, my grandfather always tells me that everything works out in the end. I think it's a sweet saying and it makes me laugh/smile every time. I'm going to miss my TO family very much!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Myke said…

    You're making me feel pretty guilty, here. I hate that I'm pulling you away from your family.

    I'm also interested in seeing the movie "Paperclips." Did your grandparents say it looks good? Have they seen it?

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Don't feel guilty at all! It was my decision to move to GA this early. I could've stayed in TO a little longer and then met you in CA.

    My grandparents saw Paperclips and really enjoyed it. I'd be into seeing it too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home