A lot from a little

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Get down girl, G'head get down...



Great things about the Halloween Party:
1. Headband game (vampire rapist, misprounciations of words, and anal leakage)
2. Dressing up in costumes (Myke and I dressed up like a zombie prom king/queen).
3. Seeing old/new friends one last time (ok, maybe not the last time, but still...)
4. Eating finger foods! Yummy! (Melissa's dip rocked)

See Pics Below:





Dan and Stewart offered to buy our wine rack if no one else wants it. Sweet! We still have the tv stand to get rid of. Damn it!


I should hit the pillow...zzzz

2 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good grief, adam is so much cute. geez.

    and hey dara! your party was a lot of fun and the food was yum and you guys take such good care of me and my fickle eating ways. it's hitting me know how i'm gonna miss you. see you at brunch!

    love,
    naomi

    oh, and i ain' saying she a golddigger...

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I'm going to miss my TO friends, however, it hasn't fully hit me that I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks. Craziness! I'm so glad you made it the party. I hope Adam and Ryan had an ok time too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home