A lot from a little

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Stag...you're it!

I’d like to start by saying that I’m the hardest person to surprise. Myke has only been successful a couple of times throughout the course of our 5 year relationship (poor Myke!). People didn’t think it was possible to surprise me 100%, but last night, Tom and Ang proved everyone wrong. An unsuspecting Dara (that’s me!) went over to their apartment and was overwhelmed (and surprised) to see their dining room transformed to a Hawaiian island. It looked amazing—parrots, palm trees, and coconuts (oh my!). Rose and Naomi were also there with big smiles and a steady camera. They made me wear a haku head lei with attached veil and hula skirt. The night was spent talking about Glendon, the move, and other life events and then we decided to head over to Milestones with the boys (Tom and Myke). I must mention here that Myke looked almost as ridiculous as I did, he was decked out in a child’s Spiderman water tube, goggles, a snorkel, and sunglasses.
It was a fun, fun night!! Props to Ang and Tom for pulling this off! You guys rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home