A lot from a little

Saturday, November 12, 2005

"State that I hate"

So, in the course of 3 hours I have left my guy, flown to GA and have moved permanently to GA (or as I call it: State that I hate). I am a ball of emotions, but I'm confident that this will work out in the end.

My last day in Canada was spent with Myke in Niagara Falls yesterday. It was a really nice way to say goodbye (though not a final goodbye as we will have a reunion in December and then in March). We had dinner at the Keg (free voucher!) and then headed to Cafe Tu Tu Tango for entertainment and yummy sweet food. There was a free tarot card reader and so I approached her for my fortune. She was dead-on about a bunch of things...scary! She told me I'd be experiencing two big moves and then have a couple of job prospects (all being positive).

Anyways, I miss and love my friends, family and Myke and hope everyone is doing well!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    No snakes yet, I hope.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    No snakes yet...hehe

    Dad's play was interesting. My dad's hair piece fell off at the beginning...very funny!

    i miss you!

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    On top of all the other funny stuff you've told me about your dad, he has a hairpiece to boot?!

    Hope all is well in GA and sorry I haven't commented in awhile... I haven't even checked email in a few days, school's too busy, but only one more week of practicum and then things will be back to normal (meaning writing papers and reading articles like a madwoman).

    Miss you!
    Rosalie

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I miss Toronto. I have a job interview tomorrow and the fact that I have to drive is stressing me out. I can't believe my home will be somewhere other than TO. Anyways, I'm sure you are doing great at school. Still up for coming in March? I'm looking for deals...

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course I'm still up for coming in March! In fact, I've already started telling people about "when I go to Georgia in March." What's the interview for?
    - Rosalie

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I'm so excited you guys are going to come in March. The interview was for a Researcher/Recruiting Assistant role. I'll find out by the end of this week if I get it. Wish me luck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home