A lot from a little

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wine and G's


More goodbyes...

I said goodbye to my family, work friends, Derek and now Tom and Ang (well, almost...we'll see them tomorrow night for a few). How sad it is to think I won't see them for 6 months or even longer (for those who aren't attending the wedding in Hawaii). I'm trying to focus on good times right now. I told Myke he wasn't allowed to cry (side note: For all of you who don't know, if a guy cries than I automatically cry).

On a completely different note, here a few jobs/professions I feel I'd be good at:
1. Assassin
2. Muse
3. Professional sleeper
4. Bug girl ('cause I hear bugs...hehe)
5. Hip Hop Artist (yea, I said it!)
6. Borat's wife

2 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    I think you could be an assassin's muse, actually. You'd be good at that!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I think I'd be a great assassin's muse! Good thinking!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home