A lot from a little

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Curb your Enthusiasm vs. Seinfeld


Everyone is a bit perplexed that I am a fan of Curb your Enthusiasm and not Seinfeld. I've given Seinfeld, what I feel, is a fair chance, however the characters and acting were not believable or enjoyable for me. Curb seems more realistic. Though the show sometimes makes me feel stressed or uncomfortable, I find it to be way funnier than Seinfeld. Maybe I'm a big fan of Curb because Larry reminds me of my dad or maybe it's because I know the actors aren't given fully written scripts and most of the show is improvised...whatever it is, I'm an avid watcher and will continue watching the show until they stop making it.

So, it looks as though I'll be flying alone to Hawaii. My parents are giving my frequent flyer miles to my nana so that she won't be flying alone. Though I'm a bit sad that I'll be flying that distance alone, I'd rather it be me in this position than my nana.

Today means going out to lunch with my grandparents and then having Derek over for dinner (Myke is making his speciality).

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what's myke's specialty?

    naomi!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Lasagna...it was yummy! But unfortunately you will never be able to eat it...boo! kidding. See you on Sunday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home