A lot from a little

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Meeting for a meeting?

Dara's rant for today: What's with people who schedule meetings to discuss future meetings that need to take place (and only that). I just don't understand that! Also, just because a person dresses up for work doesn't mean they are more professional than someone who just semi-dresses up. The clothes don't make a person more productive. Gosh!

I'm excited to have a 2 week break. NO MORE 7:19AM WAKE UP CALL!! Yeah!

The countdown has begun...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i agree to a point about dressing professionally, althoguh there are exceptions. the lawyers here tend to dress like total crap, since they have to wear those black robes over their clothes when they go to court. so this one lady, who wanders around in lowrider jeans and loooooooowcut tops, isn't actually somebody's secretary, asi first thoguht, but some lawyer. i'm never going to take her seriously, especially not dressed like this.

    naomi! see, i do read this!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    I see your point, Naomi. I just mostly hate the people at my work that dress all "professional" and are full of shit. I'm glad you are viewing my blog...you rock.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home