A lot from a little

Friday, May 11, 2007

Where did all the time go?

I wish I had more time to sleep in the mornings on the weekdays. I just think it's completely unnatural to get up before your body wants to. Someone should start weekdays that start at 10 and end at 2. OH, how I'd love that job!

The Office last night was awesome! I can't believe Pam told Jim she called off her wedding for him. Fave quote of the night "...but I'm still looking for someone with a sales background."
Love it!
For those of you who don't watch, start! It's the best comedy on tv right now (in my opinion of course)!

My legs are way too itchy these days. I hope it gets cooler fast!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Cherbear said…

    Dara, I LOVED when Andy was in the sumo-suit and was floating away!!! I also, loved how Pam was so proud of herself for walking across the coals.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home