A lot from a little

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Where is Dara?

It's sad when no one realizes when you are/aren't at a meeting. I thought I made quite impression on my new team, but apparently they don't seem to notice me. Sad, really! I blame this all on cyberspace and different timezones. Hopefully, I can clear all this up tomorrow :)

It's less than a month until we move and I'm so excited! I'll have to have everyone over after May 13th.

My cat was being extra annoying this morning. I locked her out of the bedroom twice!

Oh, and I love DVR!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Cherbear said…

    That darn cyberspace. Dvr's rock.....when they work and locks are great!

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger GREENALUTION said…

    Who is getting married? Are you going to be in the wedding?
    Was teh vagas thing the work trip you told me about? I want to go to the beach...Are DVR's sorta like DVD's but better?

    See you soon!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    My friend, Sara is getting married in two weeks. And no, I'm not in the wedding. The Vegas trip was with family. DVRs are devices to record tv shows. It's not really like a DVD. Close though ;)

    Can't wait to see you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home