A lot from a little

Monday, April 30, 2007

"Oh no she didn't"

The neighbor story:

Yesterday, Myke and I overheard our neighbors fighting. At first we just assumed it was a little bickering, but it soon turned into doors slamming and yelling. Of course, we could hear everything as our windows were open and they were out on their balcony. The girlfriend seemed terribly upset (i.e. crying and weasing) and the boyfriend didn't seem to care (although he seemed kind of drunk). Anyways, the girlfriend kept on screaming "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Clearly something happen to cause this (and we'll never know...). But what we do know is that they are broken up and the boyfriend will no longer be living here. Thank God! He was so loud and annoying!

THE END

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Myke said…

    Well I guess I'm sad they broke up, but I'm not sad that he's gone. He was so frick'n loud! Oh, and you forgot the part when he was slamming cupboards at 11:30 and I stamped as loud as I could (which was apparently loud) to shut him up. The weak floors made a loud sound. And it was good.

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that is really crazy. You must have had conflicting feelings. One being, "what is goin on, I gotta hear it all." and the other, Embarassed that you could hear their intimate fight. I hope she is ok. Maybe you could leave her an anonymous note...saying, hang in there, you'll be fine, and be strong or something with chocloate. That always works for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home