A lot from a little

Friday, April 27, 2007

Seasons of Love

I just came back from the musical performance, RENT. It was great (as always!). I especially liked Collins, Marc and Mimi (these are characters in the play). I can't believe I've seen this play 3 times!! That's dedication, my friend.

The rest of the week will be spent taking it easy and packing. Only a week and a bit until we move...sooooooooo excited!

Myke just asked me what I'd do with millions and I said "get a British accent." I'm so clever!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know to you it sounds dumb, but I do wish I was more like you. You seem really amazing and I know you don't think I am that incredible but your right...I'm not, but give me sometime...I'm working on it! You are good to those who are good to you...I guess I am a fruad. Stay true!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Who are you? If I knew who you were I could agree or disagree with your comments.

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a friend. Not old but someone who cares for you. I know we are not close but I always thought we were going to be. I relaize now that you are doing well without me. Why complicate the situation. I'll watch from a far. Just know that someone thinks about you and cares for you. I will always think your a neat woman.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Dayray said…

    Well, how do you know that I don't want you actively in my life? You sound like a good friend. And the fact that you think I'm a neat woman, well, that's nice. I have ideas to who you are though. I think it's Liana!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home